Help :(

The man i was planning on marrying seemed to have moved on.
Lately he says its because of work, but thats no excuse not to call at times.
I called and he was "with his coworkers watching the pistons game".
He seems to never have time to talk to me anymore and just doesn't act the
same. I CAN NOT LET GO OF HIM. :( I really thought we were going to get
married. I just, I don't know what to do.!
Please give me advice, and guide me. I don't want to breakup.

I called him at 11:15. He answered and said he'll call back in 20 mins. 11:45.. i texted him and wrote ... and then he texted back what? so i wrote wow. he goes ill call you in a little i love you. and then 20 mins later i was like wow your a rude asshole. then he called me and talked for a total of 2 mins saying absolutely nothing!

help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Sometimes girls just need to wake up and realize they deserve better. Talk to him and tell him how your feeling. If that doesn't work after some time than I would move on.
    Kenzies_mama

Answer by Kenzies_mama at 12:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I cant even talk to him.. hes like not even available to talk to me.
    And when i do talk to him and tell him it seems like were fading away, he always says oh were not, i love you..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I think you need to move on. Sorry for being straight forward but it's the truth. If he treats you like this it probably means he don't care about you. I try to call my husband of 5 yrs back if he calls me and I'm busy and vice versa. Someone that loves you would not want to hurt your feelings that way. I really think you need to stop calling him cause you might also be suffocating him. I don't know what's really going on but this is what I get from you post. Keep your head up and don't let some guy hurt you. Don't waste your time either.. Move on if he has.. ;) Good Luck
    Barbara144

Answer by Barbara144 at 12:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• here is the truth, this guy IS on the way out. You said you cannoo let him go? hon he is doing it for you. I hate when men do this, they act like asses and say nothing is wrong...and we put up with it. then when we finally do wake up we realize we wasted our lives. Tell him a time and place to meet you and talk to him and make him make a choice. Be in it with you or get the hell out of your life. If he blows it off or says he cannot meet you-that is your answer and its over.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Talk to him about how he's making you feel, and that you need some of his attention to reassure you that he still loves you and wants to be with you. Let him know that actions speaks louder then words. If he doesn't put effort to spending time with you then you may just want to leave to avoid further heartaches in the future.
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 1:50 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• sweetie you deserve better. if you two cannot work it out and he is unwilling to try, i know it is going to hurt but you need to tell yourself that you are worth more than being put on the back burner.
    mrsclt

Answer by mrsclt at 4:32 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You said YOU had plans on marrying him. Did he have those plans about you? Or was it your idea? It seems like he's trying to go softly without hurting you too much before it gets too far.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2009