Man there is a lot of sex questions tonight! LOL and i have another

I want to mix things up in the bedroom, porn isnt an option, and i feel i have tried a lot. But i want to go out of my comfort zone and please my husband! Can you give me any suggestions!?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 12:16 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are a lot of sex questions. I guess someone is looking for a cheap thrill.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Role play? Dominance? If it is something you genuinely aren't comfortable with, then you shouldn't do it. And if you do step into something, set up a safety word before you get in over your head.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Or sex swings or the Liberator. Toys, video taping. I could go on forever.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• there is tons of things u can do!!
    toys for both u and him..
    orgasim enhancers..there is soo many things lol i do passion parties i help people enhance the bedroom life lol
    jenniek510

Answer by jenniek510 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I can give you a lot of suggestions but don't know what you feel comfortable with. Can you elaborate on what you've tried?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• What do you mean a "saftey word"
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Have you used sex toys, such as vibrators? Play dress up ; ), try anal (if you havent already) .
    Sorry, I dont really know what to suggest since I dont know what you have tried.
    Anonymous

• Well anal is out of the question! THAT IS NOT HAPPENING!! lol.
    Sex toys.. yes.. only a vibrator..
    Dress up no.. i feel like that would be funny ya know? I dont know if i could do that
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• A safety word is exactly what it sounds like. It is a word you set up before doing anything risky. It is something understood to mean stop. And stop right now. That way if you are doing something like roleplaying where you may be saying stop without meaning actually stop, it is not misunderstood. You say something that you would never say during sex or sexual activity like "puppies" or something as odd.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• well if you would use a toy u should try one called the progressor it goes over him and theres a bullet with it that sits on the girl during sex...GREAT COUPLES TOY
    jenniek510

Answer by jenniek510 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 12, 2009