does he have someone eles??

our sex life has been differnt lately. befor i got pregnant we had sex every day now mabie once a week. some times he ejaculates realllly fast and some time he does at all . he even " go's soft" . whats going on , is it me? is he sleeping with someone else?

babymomma6

Asked by babymomma6 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe cuz you're pregnant. My husband wouldn't even touch me at all when I was preg. w/ our dd. Turns out he was afraid of hurting her..... He might just be uncomfortable with the idea of a human living in you. lol. Seriously though. It grossed me out and I was the one pregnant! lol
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 12:38 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yeah a lot of men get weirded out when having sex while their girlfriend is pregnant. If there aren't any other warning signs I wouldn't assume he's cheating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My DH had serious sex issues when I was prego. It was exactly what the pp said, he couldn't get past the fact that there was baby inside of me and our completely wonderful sex life went away the second he felt dd move...

It never hurts to check up on your suspicions since a woman's intuition is very strong, but it's not uncommon for a guy to have issues with sex during pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• could be alot of things besides cheating or you are preg...confront him and ask whats going on. Tell him the differences and that it freaks you out and you want to work thru it. You have to be honest.good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• its not that im pregnant hes not scared to hurt the baby . he said pregnant pu**Y is the best ! and i cant ask him what the hells goin on its not like hes gonna say well yea iv been sleeping with this one girl ...
    babymomma6

Answer by babymomma6 at 2:40 AM on Mar. 13, 2009