What is the most embarassing thing you've done in front of your in-laws?

rozey202

Asked by rozey202 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Probably cuss..lol
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 12:27 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• So my husband loves this little dress I own. Well, we had plans that night and we were dropping the kids off with them to babysit. With this little dress, I very rarely wear panties, well because, this little dress means that they will be coming off soon anyway. So I am walking with DH and the kids up to door when my heel gets caught on the step up to the deck. I trip and do the splits. My dress flies up and there I am in all my glory...with splinters all in my business.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I suppose I should mention that my in laws were standing in the doorway as this all happened so they saw everything. My father in law comes out to help me up, but I can't look him in the eye and my husband tells him to go back to the door. He is laughing so hard he is nearly crying and my mother in law is now laying on the threshold of the front door literally rolling on the floor laughing.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• This is really embarassing & kind of gross but incredibly hysterical... (if your not me)

So my husband and I (before we were married) came into town for the weekend and were staying with his parents. Their guest bedroom is also the office so there isn't a whole lot of privacy, and despite the fact that we had been together for years his parents were still uncomfortable with us sleeping with the door shut (aparently afraid we would be doing "the dirty" lol)
    Well, I guess they had good reason to be worried, because we were... hahaha but anyways so I thought I was done with my month visit from Aunt Flow... I was wrong, we were in the middle of having our little fun when we realized his brother was awake in the next room... so I finished him off by hand (there is no good way to word that without being crude, sorry) and I put my hands on the bed to pull myself to the edge so I could quietly go take a shower and get ready to..
    rozey202

Answer by rozey202 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• ...sleep, when i got back from the shower my hubby was already asleep and the room was pitch black... well the next morning i was in the living room and his mother was in the office/guest room... she yelled out to her son to ask why there was blood on the bed, my hubby told her it must be from where the family cat had scratched him up yesterday (which had actually happened)
    it wasnt until i went in there, and saw his little brother tracing out a perfectly shaped bloody handprint of the sheets while commenting on how weird it was that a cat scratch could make that shape (he isnt the sharpest tool in the shed...lol) his mom just glared at me without a word... i was absolutely mortified!!!!!
    rozey202

Answer by rozey202 at 12:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• OMG rozey I'm embarrased for you!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• laughingThat is hilarious!

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:46 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Mine isn't that bad. I was watching Desperate Housewives at the inlaws, and then Brothers and Sisters (which I HATE) came on. So I made a comment along the lines of, I hate that show, it's so annoying. They left it on and a few minutes later I asked a question about what was happening, and then said, wait no one even watches that show, I mean seriously who watches that? and my MIL quietly said, I watch it... She didn't sound mad or anything, but I looked like an ass.

Oh and just today, I was talking to hubby from the other room, and said I'm mad at you. So he says why? And I shout because you didn't want to do it yesterday and now I can't have sex for a whole week! Just as I was finishing that nice little thought I heard him say hello on his phone.. he was calling his mom...
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• The most embarassing thing was we had gone to a Japanesse restraunt & had some hot & cold socki, then we went to their house to hang out. I went into the bathroom & everyone had moved outside to enjoy the night air. There were 2 other women in the hallway, so I couldn't get passed them. There was a door going outside right there, so I opened the door & headed outside. Only I thought it was 1 step instead of 2, & I ended up breaking my ankle instead! That's what they still laugh about even now, more than 4 years later.
    TamiG310

Answer by TamiG310 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• We all stayed at a hotel at the Wisconsin Dells in different rooms. [My mother in law, brother and sister in laws].... My husband and I started messing around one night when we thought everyone was out. But they weren't. And they heard everything.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 11:56 AM on Mar. 12, 2009