bedroom issues!! HELP!!

First off...I have NO sex drive! (big problem right!?!) well i've talked to my doctor about it and she's messing around with my hormones so we're working on that. Now my husband always wants sex but as you can guess, me...not so much. But when i do...or he finally gets me talked into it, I don't know where to begin. I just feel weird or stupid. I just had my second child a couple of months ago so I'm not completely happy with my body again, yet! So does anyone have any tips for me?? anything would be great!! thanks so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• The old wisdom was "if it feels good, do it." But if nothing feels particularly good that's kinda tough.

You might think about reading some erotica or "bodice ripper" romance novels.....really, better than video porn any day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It's not that it doesn't feel good or that i don't like it once i get into it...i just feel stupid getting started!! i don't know...maybe i'm just a freak of nature!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Well, if you guys have two kids you must have doing something right. Can you go revert back to the things that you used to do before you had kids? Anything special that you did or liked back then that worked really well? You're not a freak. There are a lot of women that are not "pros" when it comes to sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I like the first answer! Those "romance" novels always get me going!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• porno movies aren't so bad. They can give you some good ideas on how to come at him and maybe get you in the mood too.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 2:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• love my romance novels!! they get you all fired up and ready to go. their awesome!!
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 2:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2009