How do you know when someone uses one of your themes ?

I made a few profile themes and I was wondering how you would know if someone decides to use one.I know that people can leave comments,but do we get a message when someone uses one ?

4mom247

Asked by 4mom247 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think that it might tell you that "so and so" used your theme but I'm not officially sure. I asked someone who I know had their theme used so I'm waiting on an answer. I'll let you know what she says unless you get an answer first.
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I do not know, but would feel great if someone felt my theme was good enough to copy.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• What themes? (yes going anon bc this is something I should know)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• hmmmmm, I would question CafeMom team!!! But that is a interesting question you got there. I can't wait to see the answer!
    4kidsmommy

Answer by 4kidsmommy at 10:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Go to Privacy & Settings and then to Personalize Your Homepage. You'll see the profile themes there. This is new and you can either use someone else's theme or create your own. If you create your own you have the option to have it all yourself or share it so others can use it too!

Answered at 10:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Anonymous
    What themes? (yes going anon bc this is something I should know)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• The answer I got from the girl whose theme was used was that she did not know - there was nothing telling her that her theme was used.
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2009