Is anyone ever uncomfortable during sex?

I don't mean like feeling akward I mean literally physically uncomfortable. Like I can't get into a position that doesn't hurt or feel weird. I feel bad for my husband cuz I'm always having to stop and move around and everything he does gets an "oww!" lol. I'm not pregnant either!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes!!!!! It's not dryness or anything like that. We have found out that some positions hurt more than others and it makes it harder for me to relax. Which also makes if more painful!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:50 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• sometimes yes sex can be uncomfortable sometimes sex hurts i gusse it depends on the girl and guy everyone different and likes different things
    erica2525

Answer by erica2525 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Always! I have never enjoyed sex. I hate sex! But very much enjoy other sexual activities. lol.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 1:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• There are some things that can cause it. Have you talked to your doctor? It may be that you have a yeast infection that doesn't burn and itch. Also birth control can cause that problem. Are you nursing?
    http://www.medicinenet.com/vaginitis/article.htm Here is some info on it.

This stuff helps for most of those problems http://www.mothernature.com/shop/detail.cfm/sku/42196 You can get it at your local health food store.
    Rebeccalynn_dj

Answer by Rebeccalynn_dj at 1:26 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yup. I'm in the same boat as you. I just try and make him finish as quickly as possible and get it overwith.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2009