What is the most time you get to spend just for yourself and what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thursdays and I sleep. Yay for tomorrow!!!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• The most time I get for myself on a regular basis is when I take a shower. Even than my husband almost always says, "Make it fast". Those are the times I take extra long ; )
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 1:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I look at it this way I gave up "me" time when I accepted my husbands proposal .lol
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 1:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• when I have extra time to myself, I get on the computer, or take a nap.. always can use extra sleep.
    britsgranny

Answer by britsgranny at 1:50 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I work from home so I pretty much have all day to myself- until school lets out.
    One of my "jobs" is a photographer so I am usually out photographing something.
    I spend a lot of time in Cedar Key taking pictures of the water , birds and boats.
    If I'm not doing that, I am working on the computer.

BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Showers. Thats it. I'd say when I'm taking a shit too, but there's usually a hand under my door and a slightly muffled "Mommy?" accompanying it.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 3:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2009