why are so many on this site

so freaked out about nudity. What is it that makes them think that seeing someone naked will automatically turn you into a raving pedophile. come on people are freaked out because mommy co sleeps semi naked with THEIR KIDS. Seriously? Are some of you so overly sexualized that you don't realize the human form in it's natural state is not shameful, disgusting, or sexual but simply NATURAL. it's how you were born. If it's so nasty why are we born sans a loin cloths. Seriously what is the deal

sexy_with_5

Asked by sexy_with_5 at 12:58 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't care what other people do. Personally it just makes me uncomfortable to be naked around my kid. Natural or not I'm not comfortable with it and if I'm not comfortable with it I'm not going to do it. I could care less if other people sleep, eat, walk, run, jump, clean, cook, or WHATEVER while naked. It's just not for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• anon at least your honest
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It doesn't bother me at all. But I know my friend had a problem with it when her son turned about 2 1/2, he started asking questions, when he would walk in on his mom changing, and it made her uncomfortable.

Thankfully I have a girl, so if she ever starts asking questions, they will be a lot easier to answer.. as of now she is 14 months old, and I still take a bath with her, because it saves us both time, and less worry about accidents, etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I plan on sleeping with a nursing bra and booty shorts when our LO gets here. I am too hot natured and it'll be easier to BF my LO.
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 1:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• also there is a proper way and improper way to do it. I know of a 2 or 3 YO girl that finally noticed her daddy's penis in the shower one day and pulled on it..(ROFL) since then..he would still take showers with her, but would wear swim shorts.(that was obviously the proper thing to do since she noticed it.) you know.. you just have to use discretion as the LO's get older
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 1:55 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I think it's pretty unfortunate that so many people are freaked out by this. Especially when it comes to breastfeeding! I'm the oldest of 7 kids and our family has never had any problem with being uncomfortable with nudity. I have 6 year old twin brothers and when my daughter was born, I talked to my mom about nursing around them. We agreed that it was perfectly ok, it shows them that breasts serve a very important role in taking care of a baby. They're actually pretty funny about it. They're curious about what's going on and ask questions, but are still very respectful.
    Evies_Momma

Answer by Evies_Momma at 2:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• wow eviesmom. 7???? I'm about to have 6 and whew boy
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 7:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Lol, we're quite a crew! Especially now that two of us are married and having kids of our own :o)
    Evies_Momma

Answer by Evies_Momma at 9:58 AM on Mar. 12, 2009