how many guys are too many to sleel with?

how many guys to you think that i girl should sleep with in her life? how many is two many? I'm just wondering becasue males thinkt that the more girl they sleep with that they are big short if a girl sleeps with more than one guy they are called the most nasty name why is that? is it okay for guys to sleep around and the girl cant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think there's a specific number. I think I've slept with too many and would like to take some back but I know there's women out there that have slept with way more men and don't regret it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My track record isn't squeaky clean. I'm married now so to me, all of them were too many.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• 2 is too many if they get married. 1is too many if they don't
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 1:10 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Whatever makes you feel bad in the morning is too many.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• well personally i have only had one, my husband, and he has only had two, so it depends on you and what you feel is right. I personally cant see myself with another man, but other women think im crazy to have only had one. There has always been a double standard between men and women in almost every aspect of life, if you try to figure out why you'll just end up with a headache.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• There are 2 kinds of girls. The kind the guys get their experience with growing up and the kind they bring home to their mothers.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I don't think there is a "too many" or "too few" or "too" anything. As long as everything is done in honesty (no cheating), you are responsible (safe sex), and you have self respect (don't allow people to use you) then it really doesn't matter.
    jessnpaulie1014

Answer by jessnpaulie1014 at 7:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i know right!!! I totally agree...they are the stud muffins & the girls become the hussies! Double standards! and they are the ones who give the girls the horrible names because they are the ones bragging! Im amarried to one of those A$$'s who doesnt respect even marital vows & he cant understand why we are in divorce court....then he proceeds to flaunt his newest conquest around town (while we are still married & everyone knowing he still married) with out any shame what so ever! And i get people saying...ahhh, well you should have been a better wife & woman in bed! WHAT!!!!! ohhh yeah, i have an opinion for that...LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I've only been with one, my DH. I really don't think you can put a number on these types of things. It depends on the relationships and if it's what you wanted at the time! And the number of men you've slept with is between you and the past man, don't reveal it! I have a friend whose DH has used it as ammunition when she and her SO have a fight.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i know i have slept with too many, cant take it back though, can only do better in the future, just keeping it real
    Anonymous