Spiritual Warfare Presence

like in dreams if you just know that a demonic spiritis there..and calling on the name of the Lord to deliiver you from the presence you know is there...

Or like just encounters

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 1:12 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• dreams are just dreams.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I tend to have night terrors(not nightmares, true night terrors where I wake up screaming, swinging, kicking pushing etc..) and I have had them since I was a teen...well, now that I am pregnant and we were considering co-sleeping I started asking for advise/help.. my sister recommended verbally telling Satan that I am God's child and He and His Demons have NO control over myself and my mind, nor my hubby's mind, nor my baby's. I then tell Him He is to leave me be be in the Name of God(father/son/HolySpirit). I have started doing this every night, followed by praying and asking God for a good night's sleep so that the baby and I are rested in the morning. I kid you not, I have had no night terrors since doing this. and I feel more rested when I wake up in the morning. it has helped hubby and I because he is military and it wasn't the greatest thing to be waking him up when he had to be up in a few hours. I urge you to try this
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 1:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• That is awesome TippyD...God is so Good!!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 1:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I disagree dreams are not JUST dreams. Satan CAN grab a hold and use what one's mind has been exposed to to terrorize people. Remember also to limit "scary stuff" that you can be exposed to..horror movies, thrillers, etc.. and also Quote Scripture..Jesus even did that! remember "He will never leave us nor forsake us"!! also it is always a great thing to pray over your children and teach them to pray.. it MAY feel childish to be praying for good dreams, but I really believe God is helping me to fight Satan:)
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 1:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Dreams are real and sometimes they are Godly and sometimes they are not. If you are getting nightmares then it is obvious you are under attack from the enemy. I encourage you to read Psalm 27 and 91 I read these two to help me sleep and to keep me from the attacks I get from the enemy.
    Anoint your pillow and bedroom with oil. Bless your bedroom and speak life to your dreams!
    Sometimes God will allow frightening things to happen in your dreams to cause you to be aware of the need to intercede or to change things in your own life.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2009