Sticky Laptop keys

I spilled coke on my laptop and it works but does anyone have any idea show to get rid of sticky keys..

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 1:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• No. I spilt cereal on my laptop keyboard and it stopped working. Lol. I had to get a wireless keyboard so I could type again.

You could take thekeys off and clean them, but I don't reccomend that. I tried, and they're so sensative they broke. There's little pieces holding them together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You can take the keys off and put them back on. I don't recommend taking off the space bar it is very hard to put back on.
    Small children are very good at taking them off without breaking them. Just don't let them loose the pieces.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:10 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Alcohol preps. You know those things that they use on your skin before you get a vaccination. They are hardly wet and they take off just about any goo. Just don't use them for to long, they may take the paint off your keys all together.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 2:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2009