Which is worse?

Which is worse, being really over-weight or being really over-weight, loosing the weight, and having lots of loose skin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Being really overweight. That's where I am now. I was skinny after my second child and was flabby, mostly in the belly, but I felt great. Emotionally and physically. Now being that I'm overweight I feel like crap, emotionally and physically.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Well, about equal for me. I have never had the extra skin. But I'm not looking forward to it after I lose this weight. So I think that it's hard being over weight and being healthy with flabs of skin.
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 1:41 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Being overweight is worse healthwise, but if your talkin appearance then I'd go w/ the flabby skin cuz that looks freakin nasty, I can't stand lookin @ my own stomache because the flabby skin digusts me I was overweight and lost a lot of weight I feel great now healthwise I used 2 weigh 243 lbs and now I weigh 170, big difference
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 1:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2009