Problems peeing after childbirth

I've had three kids within 4 1/2 years. One very long vbirth and two ceseareans. Problem: I now pee when I sneeze and sometimes if I jump up and down. It's very embarassing! Can this have something to do with delivery or bad catheterizations? What to do now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Health

• Kegels. If they don't work talk to your GYN about having your muscles surgically tightened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• There are many causes to urinary incontinence. It could very likely have to do with having three babies so close together. If you had any big babies that could have something to do with it too. It could also be genetic. There are corrective procedures and medication that can help with urinary incontinence. I would go ahead and make an appointment with your GYN while also starting kegels daily. Together I'm sure you can find a solution to this.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2009