Why don't we see douche commercials anymore?

Remember them? They were funny. Were they outlawed or something?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:50 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, now who is going to walk down the beach at sunset talking about that "summer fresh feeling?"
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I've seen some on the air. But really, the product is unnecessary anyway and more and more women are becoming aware of that. I have a feeling the companies are not going to fight a losing battle.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• There used 2 be douche commercials? Wow, they were most likely taken off the air because doctors now tell women douching is bad and messes w/ your bodys natural way of cleaning the vag out, and when you douche your body is more prone 2 infection, they will probably stop making douches one day
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 2:05 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I remember now, it was Summers Eve. Yeah, I also remember seeing so many tampon and pad commercials when I was growing up and now all you see are cellphone,cable and fast food commercials.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• They're spending the advertising money on "personal lubricant" and monostat instead.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Lol I remember when tampon commercials would come on. I would leave the room. I could not watch them with my mom. UGH lol silly I kno!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Try sitting in a room as a teen full of boys and girls and being so comfortable you would just turn your head.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• There company advertises the Summer's Eve spray and wipes now. I think i saw one this week.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Douche is bad for you. OB/GYNs warn against it. It's that simple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2009