soooooo hungry! ugh.

how can i stop being hungry all the time? i feel like i have no self control! when i get hungry i just wanna eat, and i don't care if its healthy or not! helpppp :(

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 1:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• First of all, before you eat, drink a full glass of water. Some people think they're hungry when they're actually thirsty, so this solves that, as well as filling you up. Second, I find it helps me to not overeat if I plan a meal schedule. Then I know exactly when I can eat, so it's easier to avoid snacks. Also, eat a lot of protein! Protein will keep you full longer than anything. Eggs are a spectacular diet food. Tons of protein, relatively low in calories, and they keep you full forever. Finally, don't wait until you're ravenous to eat. Plan ahead by premaking healthy snacks. Then, if you really and truly are hungry, you'll have healthy food waiting.
    Mergath

Answer by Mergath at 4:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Eat more fiber and protien. Both of these things make you feel full longer. Also when you are just starving try a glass of water. If you're not a big fan of water, get a bottle of water and a Crystal Light packet...they are soooo goood! Get yourself on an eating schedule. I know it sounds silly but we as moms schedule everything for everyone else but ourselves. Personally I eat 6 times per day and it works great. I don't feel the need to graze or eat all the time. I make sure that I eat smaller portions and spread it out so my body has more time to metabolize it and use it into energy and not just fat that sits.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 7:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• high fiber and crystal light nd a TON of coffee during the day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Dance around the house for an hour. I just did that, and it distracted me! :) Then drink lots of water! You can do it!
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2009