anyone have trouble with lady bugs? How do you get rid of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• People pay for lady bugs in their garden... Why are they bothering you??? I grow them and preying mantis in my garden... I just love them LOL... Send them to me!!!

If you want to get rid of any bug you can go to most stores that have garden products...I try to use organic things so as to not kill my good bugs...but most pestisides will kill them... they are sweethearts... easy to kill.
    RustysMom

Answer by RustysMom at 6:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• why would you want to get rid of them? they eat all the aphids and other bugs that eat up your garden..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• they are in the house?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If they're in your garden, you WANT to have them. Especially if you have roses.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Oh my word yes! When we lived in MI we were attacked by them! For about two weeks on two separate years, there were hundreds in our house! They weren't real ladybugs though, they were the bugs that looked like lady bugs, but would bite. We just vacuumed them up and about two weeks later they went away. It was terrible, I have a ridiculous fear of ladybugs now..
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:17 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• They come into our bedroom every year...tons of them! So far havent found any way to get rid of them. We just catch them in a cup and take them back outside. I'll be interested if someone can give you a good idea as to how to stop them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Check out this site - it's about getting rid of them - talks about what you should do to prevent them, too....I hope this is what you're looking for. Also, another article said to just vaccuum them up and they'd eventually die. Good luck!!

http://www.getridofthings.com/get-rid-of-lady-bugs.htm
    swrockhead

Answer by swrockhead at 7:32 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• we had that proublm. bad. i bought. a spray called home defense max. kills bugs inside and keeps bugs out. just spray were there getting in ( ours was kids windows ) and gosh darn it worked! kept them out. kids were thrilled. i like lady bugs but not in the hunders. ohh and i bought it at walmart in the garden section. good luck xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• LOL, I actually BUY ladybugs by the 1000's for my vegetable and rose gardens! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:12 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• eeek..Ladies bugs bite??!
    sweetsuthern

Answer by sweetsuthern at 11:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2009