What is the most absolute disgusting, grossest, stomache turning your kid has done?

Whether past or present and tell about both lol. Even when you think of it or know you're gonna see it again it makes your gross out.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:12 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• so far the only nasty thing is eating his boogies, he got a reaction out of me now wont stop.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• When my son was 2 he would eat his poop when you changed his diaper. You had to have someone hold his hands while I changed him. Lol he doesn't do it any more TG!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:16 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I forgot to answer my own question. As a baby he didn't do anything gross but now....I find boogers pasted all over the walls and on the sofa and he doesn't wipe right and leaves traces of poop on the seat (sometimes doesn't even flush it). Sigh, I tell him and tell him and all I get is "Sorry mom, I forgot".
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:33 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• When my son was a baby I was holding him up in the air and we were both laughing when he had reflex and barfed in my mouth!

throwing up

mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 2:45 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Not so gross, but kind of gross. We don't have a way to drain the water from our laundry, so the hose from the machine goes in the toilet when Im washing clothes. Well I was over in the bathroom doing something, and I turned around and DD had stuck her hand in the gap between the seat and the lid, and was fishing around in the soapy toilet water. Ew!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My DD is only 1 but she does this nasty thing where she will spit up in her mouth, chew it up, and swalliow it back down. EWWWW! I am so grossed out when she does it.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 7:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I caught my son playing with cat poop in the kitty litter box. That was pretty nasty.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 7:56 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Kids are the nastiest! I was done for when I caught my son-- then seven -- who had used the bathroom (#2) and he pulled up his clothes and didn't even wipe his little behind. He would kill me if he knew I was telling this story now lol.
    sweetsuthern

Answer by sweetsuthern at 8:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2009