Name the 1st thing you notice (when meeting someone you have never met before) that tells you that you will not like this person?

witch_e_woman

Asked by witch_e_woman at 2:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• With females it's about an hour into our acquaintance/conversation when I realize that they have yet to say anything of substance and our entire conversation has consisted of the latest entertainment news or random gossip.

With males it's if they start making up BS about cars or sports and assume I have no idea what they are talking about. I don't like a Know-it-All especially when the Know-it-All has absolutely no idea what they're saying. They just look stupid to me.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 9:47 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• that they are outgoing, friendly to everyone and funny.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• A look in their eyes. Kindness, player, humility, stupid, trouble...you can see all that in someones eyes.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If they are smoking with their kids in tow... uck, I hate that.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Overly confident, look in their eye, the attitude they have when they first look at you.
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 4:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If someone can't keep eye contact, it makes me wonder what they are hiding....
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 5:28 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If they are trying too hard. I just want a man who can be himself, not someone who has to try to impress me.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 6:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Bragging or other "phoniness"
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:27 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My brother in law brought his new girlfriend over and I was no impressed. First, it was how she looked. Slutty! and then when she opened her mouth that was it for me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Mar. 12, 2009