Discharge before missed period/pregnancy test

What did yours feel/look like?

My period is due on the 13th and so far no signs. Except for light cramping about 3 days ago. Nothing like period cramps and they were mostly on my lower left abdomen.

TodayI noticed that I feel very wet down there. So wet that I kept thinking my period had started. It's very watery, no color. Is this normal for before period or in early pregnancy??

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 2:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could go either way. We don't know if you don't know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You're an ass.
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 2:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I bet you'll have a better idea in a couple of days. Just go buy $1 test at Dollar General and test a couple times in the next week or 2. You may be...you may not be though so don't get your hopes up too high just in case.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:47 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• its funny u ask this question because I'm experiencing the exact same thing and idk either..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2009