Tender breasts

When you say "sore breasts" what do your breasts feel like? Are they sore just sitting there or more when you squeeze/poke them? And I am referring to breast soreness in early pregnancy. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• For me its like muscle soreness. Like do 100 crunches when you havnt worked out in a decade sore...only in your boobs.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i agree with mamachamp... and also when ever i so much as slightly graze my boobs OMG PAIN
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• During early pregnancy, if I stood up, my boobs hurt. If I sat down, my boobs hurt. If I was idle...my boobs hurt. They were sore all the time, but much more if I even moved a little. Very, freakishly sore. All. The. Time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• For me (with my first) it was the kind of constant pain that made me want to cut them off. I was in tears taking a shower because it hurt SO much for the water to hit my breasts.

It lasted about 3 weeks.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• hurts all the time. Heaven forbid I graze them or walk too fast. Plus my hubby is a breast man, so my growing boobs are prime target. OUCH!!!
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009