its been 3 days now

My b/f hasnt answered his phone for me since i told him i was pregnant.its has been 3 days now.what could be going on.does he want nothing to do with me or our baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Well no point in worrying now. But especially if he's just a boyfriend there is always the chance that you'll be doing it by yourself. Gather your support.
    Time to stick up for yourself though...he could have worn a condom so being mad at you shouldnt even be an option.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:38 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• well we are not him, we dont know. maybe hes scared, or he ditched you. how long have you been with him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Wow I'm sorry youre dealing with this. He should be there for you. Give him some time to clear his head and think. Try to contact him in a week and see where his mind is at.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:32 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• we have been together for 8 months. i just worry that im going to be doing this by myself or he is mad at me for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• before it was a for sure pregnancy, i had told him that i was 2 weeks late for my period and we talked and he was fine with it, said he was going to be there and everything. i hate the way guys can make you think things and then turn around and act like you never exsisted.

and thank you MamaChamp :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Mar. 12, 2009