Have you noticed?

That this new breed of anons are trying to run just for fun like one of thier chatrooms. Bullying and wasting people time. The only difference is and the reason they are doing it is because they can be anonymous here and they were most likely kicked out of chats. I am posting this anon because it is a real question and I want real answers from real moms.I don't want real stalkers.Have you noticed this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I suspect that some anons are highschool or college kids, male or female, or older men just having what they consider some fun poking at CM to see how much reaction they can get. It is pretty obvious sometimes when the chatspeak is exaggerated. Sometimes I'm not sure, so I reply as if it is a serious question and as if there is a mom who is really hurting or confused, but mostly I just move on to another question. If it is a serious question by a mom who is in distress then I wouldn't want to ignore the question just because I am suspicious, so if I'm not sure that it is a kid or older man playing CM, then I answer if I can.

Answer by Bmat at 8:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• WTH are you talking about?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Actually if you post anon and get reported for being nasty CM knows who the anons are and they get a warnming so if people are posting anon just to be mean, they are only hiding from the people who also post and NOT from the CM admins. I know because I was reported (and I didn't even say anything nasty) and I got aa warning even though I posted anon. So, beware and be warned.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Anons tend to be selfish, uneducated sad people with nothing better to do thanbash people because they are so insecure it make them feel better about themselves to put others down. Be an adult people and just say what you have to say as yourself. Grow up!
    lakegeorge_mom

Answer by lakegeorge_mom at 7:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• LakeGeorge Mom, I always post anon. I'm definitely not selfish. And I have a B.A. in Business Administration and a degree in Medical Transcription. So, please, do not tell me that I am uneducated and that I am a sad person! I never bash people! A lot of anons actually do help people with their problems.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Mar. 12, 2009