Is it cheating?

I found an email sent to another woman with just a picture of my man full frontal and up... I wanna know everyone opinion. Do you think its cheating and do you think he thinks its cheating? I love him and i wanna start a family with him but if he's cheating then i dont wanna waste my time anymore.

Thaifalung20

Asked by Thaifalung20 at 4:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not sure how to answer that, but I'm going to give my opinion. Does the woman live too far away for him to have a possible physical relationship with? Is she someone he communicates with in any way on a regular basis? Is it remotely possible that he's wanting someone (besides you if you're telling him) that he's still attractive?
    Men don't ask very often, but they need to hear they're hot too. If it was a naked pic I'd have a hard time with it, but I'd confront him and ask him why he sent it, who she is etc and I'd look thru past emails to see what type of conversations/how often they've had before I get too worked up.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yes it is! i went through the same thing last yr! it is very much so
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i think it is. no man has any reason to show pictures of himself to anyone but his SO. i would confront him about it.
    mrsclt

Answer by mrsclt at 4:54 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• make sure u print it off so he cant lie about it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yes,he shouldnt be talking to other women that way....and sending pics
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 5:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes. If he hasn't actually physically cheated, he's at the very least emotionally cheating. He wants to cheat.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 5:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It is not good!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:38 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Sure it is he sent anouther woman a very intament pic. You are on the right track of not wanting to waste your time, Im so tierd of mens lame excuses! Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If that isn't cheating then I don' t know what is! Think about it! Would you send naked pics of yourself to another man? I doubt it! Good luck moving on with your life! You deserve better than that!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 9:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• YES!!!! End it NOW before you bring any little kids into the mess!!!!! IT IS CHEATING because of his intent!!!! BUT PLEASE don't fall for any lame excuses!!!!! See if for what you KNOW it is!!! And DON"T subject any little minds into his mess.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Mar. 12, 2009