I'm not happy no more cause it's a girl

Have any of u mothers feel this way? I just do not want to have this baby no more.
this is girl # 5

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• those girls probably want to spend time with there daddy more then you or your hubby will ever know. dont ask him to watch the kids tell him. go out for a day even if its by yourself and i mean the whole day. leave him with them because those girls need a father and you need a break. your probably way beyond stressed and he needs to help you out so on his next day off from work leave him alone with them
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 8:26 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• you are heartless
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• ya know i cannot believe that mothers say this. it is a baby. what does it matter what it is. a child no matter male or female is a blessing. people like this just shouldnt be allowed to even have kids seriously to be able to say i dont want my baby anymore cuz its a girl. it disgusts me
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Will hubby think just cause we have girls he do not have to help out and it's getting old. I try everything to get him to help me but it just don't work. It bad that my girls fight for my time homework, talk, bath,ect... and daddy just sit there. I just wish he know boy or girl u need to help out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It's not the baby it's hubby that got me feeling this way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You tell him that he had fun making these babies its his job to care for them too. You tell him you are going on strike you will take care of u and what u have to do but he can make his own dinner, do his own laundry, clean up after himself and sleep alone until he learns. Another option is for you to just get up and get ready to leave for the entire day. Leave daddy with the girls for the day alone, see what he thinks then. I would like to urge you to get counselling, if you are that depressed before having the baby I am seriously concerned for you.
    lakegeorge_mom

Answer by lakegeorge_mom at 7:40 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• drama starter
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• well if you dont want that precious little princess send her my way i will love her.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• There is no reason for him to sit on his ass while you do everything. Girl if that was me the cops would have been called out to my house because I would have took him in the yard and beat him till he got some sense in that head of his. If he isn't happy with God blessing him with baby girls there is something wrong with him seriously. You need to tell himi how you feel and maybe think about future plans with him because he needs to acknowledge his children it doesn't matter if they are girls or boys THEY ARE HIS CHILDREN. And THE MAN IS THE ONE WHO GIVES THE DECIDING SEX GENE! Helloooooooooooooooo YOU NEED TO TALK TO HIM IF HE DON'T CHANGE I WOULD CONSIDER TAKING OTHER ACTION ITS NOT RIGHT FOR UR GIRLS TO HAVE A FATHER WHO DOESNT DO ANY THING FOR HIIM. AS FOR YOU YOU SHOULDNT LET HIM MAKE YOU FEEL THAT WAY IT'S YOUR CHILD YOU SHOULD LOVE IT AND TAKE CARE OF IT NO MATTER IF THE BABY'S DADDY IS A DEAD BEAT OR NOT
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 7:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I am preggo with DD #4 and my hubby and i couldnt be happier. He was hoping for a boy and the family was hoping for a boy, but when we found out it was a girl we were just as happy. If Hubby isnt doing anything now he isnt going to change for a son, the grass is not always greener!
    BonnieboBonnie2

Answer by BonnieboBonnie2 at 7:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2009