Does it bother you when you see mommas with bongs and weed and other drug realted siggys?

personally it does bother me a lil bit-only because i am an ex addict myself.. lucky enough i was able to get clean before i had my son.. i just dont think that that is something a mother should want to portray or be proud of.. i understand addcition and i dont judge people for waht they do in their spare time.. i just get bothered when i see siggys with moms smoking bong or "proudstonermom" or stiff like that.. not trying to judge or offend anyone im just wondering if i am the only one bothered by this?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:58 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I've never seen them
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I agree. It's ridiculous. When I was 16, I would have thought it was cool, but I'm an adult now.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I haven't seen that on here.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i havent seen them either but no i dont think it would bother me cuz most likely they are doing it to get a rise.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i hae seen quiet a few of them.. i would post the link to a rthread where i saw one but i dont want to call one anyone out
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You know its there business am I right? Well the other day on my myspace I had a friend who had posted a picture of herself lightening it up....she tried to blur the picture....but I mean it was obvious what the heck she was doing....and then next to that picture was one she uploaded of her and her son. I wanted to say something....but its her life. *shrugs*
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I have seen some profiles on here of mothers dedicated to legalizing pot, that doesn't bother me. I would not support any parent that revolves their whole lives around pot or any other drug, but I can't really tell that from a profile page on a silly website now can I?
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:05 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• A LOT of moms who are for legalizing pot do NOT smoke it.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It's also illegal and can get their kids taken away. Pot killed my husband and these people are idiots. Luckily there are nice foster parents out there who would love to take their kids and raise them for them when they get busted. BTW you can certainly track where these people live, and our beloved officers can call into another bureau where they live and have them watched. Didnt know that did you? This is a public forum and therefore will be admissable as evidence.
    lakegeorge_mom

Answer by lakegeorge_mom at 8:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It bothers me....it makes me think what kind of enviroment that child is growing up in...however there are mothers who do smoke it and still take care of their children...I dunno its illegal and its stupid to do if you have kids. You can get them taken away and its money wasted on a hour high cause once you eat the buzz is killed anyway and what does smoking pot come with THE MUNCHIES!
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 8:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2009