Is your hubby a pack rat? or are you a pack rat?

my hubby is a pack rat he still has stuff from his highschool and its been like 20 yrs..lol.. and he buy alot of shoes but doesn't were them alot, then its the 30 bottles of cologne.. OMG i swear hw is worse then a women...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• True dat.. My hubby is to.. I throw everything away... (he gets it from his mother) YEAH!!!!!!
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• MY HUBBY IS A HUGE PACK RAT. Once a month i make him go through some of his things and give away what he hasnt used or isnt of sentimental value...he then tries to claim everything is then usually i just tell him okay if ur family didnt give it to u and wasnt urs when u were a child just throw it out...if he doesnt when he is at work i take and get a bag go through the closet bathroom gagrage and everywhere he sticks stuff and take it to goodwill...when he asks what happen to it I JUST REPLY I DONT KNOW MAYBE IF U GET RID OF SOME OF UR JUNK U CAN FIND STUFF LOL
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 9:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• OMG girl my dh has so much stuff. He had stuff in a storage unit that was there for 5 years when I met him and stuff at his parents house too. Now we have two not one but two attics full, a garage completely full and a basement full. It is an organized mess...lol Plan to have one huge yardsale this summer. I told him if we don't have a yardsale and get rid of this stuff, I was calling in the charity truck.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 9:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My hubby is like that too..lol.. his highschool room still looks the same.. just a lil female touch here and there.. and he has alot of clothes he keeps buying even colgne but my hubby is a trucker so yeah he like to make sure he is pretty stocked up..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 9:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• LOL- my mothers ex boyfriend calls me an organized pack rat
    poobear5

Answer by poobear5 at 9:26 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• We both have a few containers full of high school stuff and other little memories, but otherwise, we move around too much to be packrats.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:28 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I am a pack rat. I really hate spending money. So I try my best to use what I already have, even if that mean thinking that I maybe using the item later. So I save the item. A true pack rat.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 9:29 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i also go around like every 3 weeks and take some of his stuff to good will cause if i do it within a week he knows i did something with it his mind is very organized and he will know when i ly to him...lol..
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 9:30 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My Dh is a pack rat. He got tired of me purging his belongings. He now puts all his "trash" in the shop.
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Unfortunately, it's me! I drive the man nuts! He can ONLY handle it so long then he just starts throwing things away WITHOUT looking @ them. Which isn't always great either, because we've had to replace a few birth cert. about 3 times because he wasn't paying attention. As I'm getting older, I've got much better. I keep telling myself in a few more years we're going to be downsizing because the kids are all gone. So, I need to go to a smaller & easier place to live. Besides, like my husband says, this way they can't move back in AGAIN! All but 2(girls) have returned home @ least once. If you tell yourself your downsizing, it's much easier to part with!
    TamiG310

Answer by TamiG310 at 9:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2009