jennifer aniston & john mayer...aaaaah!

pregnant, broken up, envious of "brangelina", not bitter anymore, sooo happy, in love, not dating JUST friends, feuding w/angelina,
blah blah blah...i'm so OVER them! jennifer aniston & john mayer it's sooo annoying all the stories everyday it's something new...and yet i can't help but read the headlines! and here i am talking about it while i'm complaining about people talking about them! aaaah the madness of celeb gossip...anyone feel the way i do? WHO are you SO OVER?

beachmom0703

Asked by beachmom0703 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Entertainment

• WAIT SHE'S PREGNANT??
    lol I don't pay attention to celebrity crap.. but anistons knocked up?? :) aww.
    Mama2Mase

Answer by Mama2Mase at 9:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• um idk if she is but that was a headline yday...but 2day i just saw one that they r broken up! sooo much crap, kinda fee bad for them it's kinda like high school w/all the rumors circulating
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 9:27 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Not that over her I guess if you took the time to post about her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I know violence is never the answer...but hell I am sick of hearing about Chris Brown and Rihanna you know? And of course Nayda Suleman! Don't get me wrong I don't consider her a "celebrity", but sick of her all in the media!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Its advertising and WE are the ones who they circulate the gossip for, Quit reading this JUNK and their sales may go down, if not we wont feel like we contribute to their sales..and as for Naydia S. she makes me sick..I cant believe Dr. Phil "the smart one" gave in to this and has helped her..again I guess for ADVERTISING".
    rockingrobin

Answer by rockingrobin at 9:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• omg ya rhianna & chris brown is another 1! & octomom is just nutty, i feel bad for her kids! hey anon 9:27, did u read the post, i said that in there...lol. i'm a sucker 4 celeb gossip BUT sometimes it's like ok talk about someone else pleeeeease! i guess i could read/watch something else tho lol. it's my guilty pleasure besides the news is so depressing
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I love Jen!! John Mayer I can do without. He's annoying!! I used to watch TMZ all the time, but haven't in a while. Its like those kind of shows do things they know are hurting these celebs and I refused to tune in after the whole Brittney fiasco! Not a fan of her music, but I think the paparazzi had a hand in breaking her down!! A HUGE part! I'll admit, I was hooked on it for a while!!
    I'm over Rihanna and Chris. I feel horrible, but she's going to do what she wants to do!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• LOL!

I know EXACTLY how you feel!
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Im so over Angelina- OH they are so great... going around hogging all the orphans... giving birth in third world countries.....blah blah blah.... all hail the blood drinking brother kisser
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2009