Does it matter.....

I have my 36th week checkup appointment this afternoon...well I am wondering should I shave down there or go au natural.... What do you ladies do?

The reason I am asking...its just so darn hard seeing down there so I end up getting a chair and standing in front of the mirror and sink in my bathroom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The doctor doesn't care if you are shaved or not, so it's really up to you. I never shaved during my pregnancy.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I always give up shaving once I can't see my cooter anymore!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I am n the medical field. I have seen my share of "bottoms". It doesn't matter if you shave or not. When you see one, you have seen them all. The only problem I have is when someone comes in with tp balls trapped in the hairs..do I let it stay or do her a favor and pick them out. Of course, I let it stay. So don't wipe..pat it to prevent tp balls..LOL
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i just have hubby shave it since i can't.. but when he shaves it he wants to go at it again ugh!! only if the baby will come already
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i use hubby bread trimmer to trim it up before i go. i am just getting him back for farting in my face when i am trying to sleep
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Ew I wouldn't want my hubby shaving down there! That is weird!
    I went natural. Like PP said- Once they've seen one they've seen them all. I too am in the medical field and its verrryy true :)
    Mama2Mase

Answer by Mama2Mase at 9:41 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I usually keep shaved...however when i was pregnate i was to damn tired to care lol and i wasnt about to let my husband go near me vagina with a razor NO WAY so i just waited untill after i had the baby and then started back when i could see and do it myself...it really doesnt matter unless u got a FRO DOWN THERE OR SOMETHING lol..

LMMFAO @ TP BALLS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 9:41 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• jUST MAKE SURE IT SMELLS NICE SCREW THE HAIR LOL I FORGOT TO ADD THAT IN THERE
    BBKMommy

• hahahahaha anon 941 that is SOO FUNNY :) HAHHAHAH
    Mama2Mase

• lmao dani32. I would always shave it blind, very gentle LOL didnt want any cuts down yonder. But i'd bring a mirror along to double check my work, then get a second opinion. The only thing that freaked me out was when i was in labor and my MOTHER was in there and i told her "listen, dont look at my crotch OKAY?" and next thing I know shes peeking around looking to see what the doctor is doing and i'll be damn'd if she doesnt say "WOWWWW I bet that was alot of work being that big trying to shave that"UGH lol I said "OMG I TOLD YOU TO NOT LOOK!' yeah... she was annoying during labor lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Mar. 12, 2009