Going to Boston

My son needs to go to Boston Childrens hospital for a new Autism research they are doing. We have never been to Boston...we're Yankee fans from Ny lol. I always have wanted to see Boston though. Any ideas of something we can do in 1 day thats a must with a 13 yr old dd and a 2 yr old ds? Most of our time will be at the hosp but we will have late afternoon fri and all day sat.

lakegeorge_mom

Asked by lakegeorge_mom at 9:40 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Travel

• The Boston Science Museum is FANTASTIC an absolute much. W'eve taken our kids there since preschool years. And the Aquarium is good too. I'd go to the Museum before the Aquarium because it's got so so much to see, hear and to also touch. ENJOY!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• The Boston Gardens on Tremont Street are very very pretty too but it's still so cold outside. That's really more enjoyable in the warmer weather. There is a zoo too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• We love the aquarium ...and next to the aquarium is the IMax theater. I've heard wonderful things about the Science Museum but haven't been yet :)
    qtmomof2

Answer by qtmomof2 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I'd go see the Commons and Faneuil Hall. Also LOVE the North End (gotta go to Michael's for a cannoli-best I've ever tasted.)
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2009