what annoy you during labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In my first pregnancy during labor, I was finally sleeping and not in pain and my damn doctor thought he could sleep in an internal monitior. Well my kicks in his face told him otherwise!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Well, they had to put me on oxygen, and I kept ripping the mask off, so they thought that they would dodge a bullet and have my SO hold the mask about an inch away from my face. F*CK that was annoying.,..and yes, he got yelled at for it...something along the lines of "Get the f*cking thing out of my face!!!" As I ripped it out of his hand and threw it...

*sigh* Memories...
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• they put this stick thing in me so they can read the contractions better... it annoyed the crap out of me i hated it!!! ive never heard of it before either
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My hubby kept getting calls on his cell while i was pushing and some of the nurses were trying to get me to sign papers while pushing, his cell and the papers went flying. i was hurting and in pain i just wanted to be babied not get igged by him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• my hubby watching the football game and the doc asking what the score was while he was delivering my daughter.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:58 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• W/my 1st - DH's cell kept ringing off the hook when I was trying to rest cause the drugs weren't doing there job. It was my crazy ass controlling-overbearing MIL wanting to know if she could come NOW - since she'd waited long enough - ah hello the answer hadn't changed in the past 10 calls, why would I change my mind now, she was such a hag and stressed me out. I told DH to turn it off or it was gonna go for a ride down the toliet :) W/my 2nd it felt like the Dr's/Nuses took FOREVER to get me prep'd and get me in for my c-section. Then after I had the c-section it felt like forever again until I could hold & bond w/my little guy.
    Fooph121780

Answer by Fooph121780 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• The bad nurse trying three times before she got the IV in. All while I was having contractions. Awesome.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I was annoyed before my labor- I was induced and the day/time they wanted me induced they pushed me back because they didn't have any beds. So we were waiting for 24 hours. They told me theyd call back in the morning. I called them. Still no beds. Then my MIL kept call the hospital ALL day and I didn't find out until she called me to tell they had a bed ready. I was PISSED. She told us shed called them a few times. WTH! What made her think she should have done that. So we had kinda been calling them all day. and I didn't know it. I felt bad. My hubby was great, my nurses were great, my doctor was great. Everything was wonderful. The only thing that annoyed me was when my friends came in and my friend put her hand on my leg during a contraction- uh they told me I was the spawn of satan at that moment! bahahh :)
    Mama2Mase

Answer by Mama2Mase at 10:05 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I found the pain REALLY annoying
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I found the dumb nurses to be annoying one told me oh it is not so bad. It is not so painful. Yeah ok, another asked me how I was feeling? Then she moved my pillows around and asked if i felt better. that and the stupid midwife she had left the room to go call a doctor, there were nurses in the room hel there was a phone in the room. stupid lady. wasn't there when my dd came out, the Dr she left to call was not that there either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2009