31 weeks and breast leaked this morning

From what I've read in past posts this is normal, I'm just wondering if now that one of my breasts has leaked if I should expect this to happen regularly now? Do I need to use pads?? Or does this usually just happen a couple of times before you have the baby?

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is different for everyone. It may happen on and off or all the time. So you may need to use pads and you may not.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i had nipple rings, (Which i took out because i intended on breastfeeding) needless to say my nipples leaked through my whole pregnancy. It was rather annoying. lol
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 10:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• mine have leaked on and off so i havent used pads
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• for my pregnancy, they only leaked when I squeezed them, wich i had to do to releave pressure. so it is different for everyone. but because i had to do it my self, i didnt have to use pads.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2009