What would you do if you came home and found your hubby watching porn and using your vibrator/dildo/anal plug/anal beads in his a** ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• puke
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• That's pretty sick.
    Anonymous

• I would say you have some real issues to deal with....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• freak out, and think my husband was gay!!!!! I would probably puke as well... what the hell?? I would actually probably leave his nasty ass!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• WHAT! I'd give him a anal plug
    Anonymous

• eww. that is nasty. Yes. I would puke, and then puke again and FREAK out on him
    Mama2Mase

Answer by Mama2Mase at 10:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Are you serious.....I would believe he was quite gay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Maybe is is afraid to tell you what he would like to try. I don't see anything wrong with it. You should have a conversation with him, before judging, just take it from there. GOOD LUCK
    Anonymous

• i would also try and talk to him to see if he is wanting something freaky in bed and is just not wanting to tell y ou about it.....and then try doing new things together..but first make sure he doesnt want another man..IF IT WAS ME AND I WALKED IN ON MY HUSBAND DOING THAT I WOULD LAUGH MY ASS OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AND THEN ASK UMM HONEY DO I NEED TO GO AND BUY A STRAP ON TO PACK UR FUDGE FOR YOU
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 10:10 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You own anal beads so apparently You enjoy it, why is it wrong for him to enjoy it. Up the anus is how to hit the male G-spot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2009