Mascara recommendations?

The last few mascaras I have tried have been horrible! I am trying to find a mascara that looks good (lengthens, thickens, separates lashes, etc.) and doesn't clump. I would prefer that it's NOT waterproof. Can anyone suggest a good one?

muse76

Asked by muse76 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I love the new Cover Girl Lash Blast!
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 10:17 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• OLD SCHOOL- MAYBELINE GREEN TOP WHITE TIP AND HAS A CURVE BRUSH IT IS DARK LENGETHENS AND DOESN'T CLUMP ATLEAST I HAVENT NEVER HAD A PROB WITH IT IN THE PAST YEARS OF USING IT...IT IS ALSO THE KIND A LOT OF CELEBRITIES USE ASWELL NO MATTER WHAT COMMERCIAL THEY ARE GETTING PAID TO DO LOL
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 10:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• green top white tip? I dunno wtf i was typing lol GREEN TOP PINK BOTTOM LOL sorry
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 10:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yes i get this stuff, i think its cover girl, but its a purple tube. its like $7 but omg it works great. when i see the commercials i always want their long lashes and this stuff does the job!
    GmansMomy

Answer by GmansMomy at 10:58 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Victoria's Secret had AMAZING mascara. The only problem that I have had is that the store is always sold out!
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 12:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i use the collosal lash by i think its covergirl? well anyway it comes in a yellow tube :) and i love it!
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 2:42 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Avon has great mascaras. My favorite one is the Supershock Mascara ! I LOVE it and I have really sensitive eyes and it doesn't irritate them at all! (keep in mind too its by one get one for $1.99 right now too! can't beat that!) If you want to try it visit my site www.youravon.com/dhullum I'll throw in free shipping with code fsany ! Hope you enjoy! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara is awesome except for it's not waterproof $15
    -Exclusive, all-in-one formula delivers long, thick, voluminous-looking lashes. And it has Smart
    Wiperâ„¢ technology that delivers the exact amount of mascara you need for maximum
    plumping – without the clumping.

I also sell waterproof. each comes in brown/black or just black and the waterproof is $10
    Triathlon-tested to deliver longer-looking, thicker-looking lashes that last. Has Smart Wiperâ„¢ technology that delivers the exact amount of formula you need without clumping. Tear-proof, pool-proof and humidity-proof.

and because I know you'll love the mascara I will give you a 1st time ordering discount of 25% off which will make your ultimate mascara only $11.25 plus tax or waterproof mascara only $7.50 plus tax and you will get free shipping and If you aren't sure I cans end you a sample first
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2009