how will i ever get on my feet??

i lost my job in 08 found out i was preg not long after. could not find a job and STILL cant find a job. I was living with my sister but she told me my daughter and i had to leave. since i was preg and had a daughter my other sister said i could stay with her but soon told me i had to leave. They made me move down to my parents who are an hour away from my dr and the kids dr etc. i do not have a car bc i can not afford one and yet no one wants to help. im on welfare foodstamps and anything else i can ge. but when it comes to a home i dont have anywhere. they all tell each other shit about me like im a pos so no one wants me around. they say they cant afford me or my kids but yet pay to put me in a hotel..That cost a good bit. i know they just dont want me around and i have no idea y. well my mom doesnt want me at her house either so i asked a friend if she could help. i have only been here a couple of days and her bf said....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Hi, louise2 is right! I've been there too! There are angencies that can help you get your own place. Do it, even if you have to go to a homeless shelter. I've been there. If you follow their rules,
    YOU WILL LEARN from them. If you do their rules & take them with you,then YOU WILL succeed!
    It took me going to a homeless shelter after leaving my abusive, but rich husband. I have since been in the same home for almost 13 years(this Sept.). What I have I have earned & is REALLY worth it. Your young & so is your child. So simple entertainment should be ALL you need. You'll
    be glad later! Spend as much time with your daughter before the next one gets here. Take her to library & get books about the next baby coming. Help her get ready for the change. If you need thing to start your new home, there are freecycles online. Many people are looking to help others.
    Good Luck & I hope this helped you!
    TamiG310

Answer by TamiG310 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• "we need to get rid of them" I clean cook buy them food give them all the money i can. i dont fight with them or anything. hell i even clean their cats litter pan and other animals stuff. i cant find a job bc i dont know which address i live at or what phone number to use or anything. i dont know what to do. as every day goes by i hate my life more and more. and everyone just makes me feel like im worthless and not needed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I have been in simular situations before.You need to get your own place. Most people do not want to have to deal with your kids.... Dealing with a grown up in need is fine but then having to deal with there kids too is harder. GL

Answer by louise2 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Well it sounds like there is something you are doing and/or not doing that is bothering these people. Maybe you need to sit down calmly with these people and ask them what it is about you that is putting them off. I would bet there is something that needs to be changed about your actions or behavior. Are you pulling your weight around the house like helping to cook and clean? Are you actually out looking for a job? If I were you, I would try to get a job at a daycare center. That way, you are making money but still around your child. You need to call the state and find out how to go about getting into some type of housing. You will have to pay something, even if it's a small amount so you really need to get a job. Just have an adult conversation with these people and ask them what it is about you that is bothering them. Be nice about it though!
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Sounds like you're going through a really rough time. Unfortunately, it's sometimes hard to get a job when you're already preggo, especially if you're showing. What happened to the babydaddy? You should be getting child support from him. All you can do right now is keep looking for a job. I know that in FL if you qualify for FS you also sometimes qualify for a prepaid cell and they'll also help you look for a job. Once you have a little bit of income, look around for low income housing. Where I was in FL there we 3 or 4 low income apartment complexes that were really nice, brand new, playground and everything. Also, you should be able to get a contact list from UnitedWay for resources in the area.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 10:22 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• FIRST AND FOREMOST YOU ARE PREGNATE DONT CLEAN A LITTER BOX THERE ARE THINGS IN IT THAT CAN HARM THE UNBORN CHILD....secondly i would go online and put in all kind of job applications..you can also search or call around and find someone that helps in those types of situations like there is usually a waiting list but are programs around to help find you a job and a home for you and you're kids a good place to call would be the welfare office and see if they know of anything like that around you
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 10:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Honey there are nice shelters that help people in your situation. and some even arent bad at all. As far as a way to work, child care Idk If your willing to get on your feet try to apply for housing if you have some time hopefully you can find the right place to help you and your kids!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Get on the waiting list for Section 8 housing then make a plan for the future while the baby is young. You can plan to go back to school or get a job. use the time wisely to figure it all out. it sounds like now you are just existing in life blowing like tumbleweed in the wind.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2009