Chick-fil-A Cows?

Does it bug anyone else when posts and questions look like they were written by the Chick-fil-a cows? Little to no punctuation, horrible grammar and spelling, its like reading something written by a 2nd grader.

abbynzachsmommy

Asked by abbynzachsmommy at 10:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHAHAHA I was thinking that when I went through Chick-fil-a last night and my daughter asked why the cows spell that way.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes, pretty scary to see how horrible our educational system is. Lordy the school system is bad but I sure hope these people aren't homeschooling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I enjoy not having to use proper punctuation. I was told online people do not expect you to type and write the same way you would for a college paper.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i thought i was on somekind of drug when i see it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• LMAO yes that is the perfect way to describe the way some of these women type
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• well i guess bc they are cows its ok. the fact that cows are even "writing" is pretty amazing any ways.
    oh and damn you! now i'm craving chick-fil-a and they don't have any in this stupid country! grr :(
    sweetpeatexas21

Answer by sweetpeatexas21 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• miss perfect much im sorry but if im not writing for my class then i dont feel like using punctuation last time i checked this is cafemom not a class room get over yourself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• wow...anon. I guess if you want people to think your uneducated and unintelligent that on you. I just find it funny. I suggest you go take a midol and get over yourself :-)
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Anon 9:33. It makes you look stupid when your post is so screwed up that the reader can't even tell what you are trying to say. Your big old run-on sentence is pretty hard to decifer. Nobody expects perfection but at least make it understandable. I don't know. Maybe that one additional keystroke for a period was just too much effort.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• First..I think the cows are funny. Second I bothers me profoundly when 'schools' get blamed for everything from bad grammar to teen pregnancy rates. Kids have parents. Third when I see a post that is hard to read..I just move on..it isn't worth my time. The biggest blame, as I see it, lies in the land of "texting' So many spend hours a day in an abbreviated form of communication and not enough in typing full and completely spelled words/sentences.. Again, if I can't read it easily..I don't bother.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:40 AM on Mar. 12, 2009