Liberals... Why do you keep giving Obama a pass?

IMO Obama has continually shown he has disdain for the Americans who voted him into office and yet most of thse still continue to make excuses for him. From his tax cheating members in his cabinet to the blatent lies (No earmarks and transparency)he has told to his very unpresidential jabs he has made about certain Americans (such as Republicans in general and radio commentators just to name a couple) He keeps blaming everything on GB and while I disagree with some things he did I think it's time Obama started taking responsibility for what is his. The stock market has gone down 22% since he came into office and he says it isn't important enough to worry about. I guess not when you want everyone on welfare. There is no way I could put everything in this space that has been or will be detrimental to all Americans. Why do people give him a pass now that they have seen he doesn't know what he is doing?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's hard to admit we were wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• See, that's YOUR point of view though. Some people think that what he is doing is good. He doesn't want everyone to be on welfare. Don't be ridiculous..lol.

Can you name one single president who knew exactly what they were doing when they stepped into office?

Sure, there's things he's done I'm not too pleased with but then there's other things that I really, really like. I don't think you'll find a single Obama supporter who will say they've loved all of his decisions so far.

I really don't know what you expect people to say here. You just want everyone to say, "you're right OP we all screwed up" but that won't happen because many people don't see it that way.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 10:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Not giving him a pass, just giving time for what he has done to actually take effect. And I wouldn't bring up lies and junk... we ALL know King Bush had his share as well (which were nicely swept under the rug and ignored by you conservatives).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That's why. He's only been in office for a few months. I'm going to wait a little longer before i make my final judgement. Because what if it does work? We really have no idea what the future holds, so I'm not going to just assume that the poo already hit the fan. I'm going to give it at least 3 more years before i make that final decision. But then again, unlike most people, I think positively & always hope for the best. I even did so w/ Bush. And now after his 8 years i can definitely say he did not know what he was doing. Well, just as i did for Bush, i will do for Obama. I'm going to wait it out & hope for the best.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:44 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Good luck with this question, you'll not have many responses I suppose. Or, you'll have anon bashers with stupid crappy responses like " another bashing post" "another hate post" instead of a logical answer with real reasons to support him. The irony, his mouth opens and the stock market tanks, and then his popularity rises. Weird huh? The WSJ recently gave him a grade of " F " for his policies for his first 50 days. NO Damn Wonder his college transcripts were never released.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i agree with you and its not just your point of veiw its fact some people dont get that .. and all i hear from "obama supporters" is OMG HE IS SO HOT that is it noone can give good reason anymore this country is im sorry doomed and the only ones that still really like him are the ones that will benefit from his handouts IE welfare and foodstamers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Conservatives, why do you repeat the same question?
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• And I would point out that it is your opinion, not mine.
    Fiveofakind2

• "still really like him are the ones that will benefit from his handouts IE welfare and foodstamers "

LOL THAT IS SUCH AN IGNORANT COMMENT..........LOL!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• no itsnot it is truth if you think it is ignorant you must be the first one in line for welfare
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2009