i am getting older and need advice i want another child but have started the change want to know if anyone knows homeapathic way to do this

i am 47 but i want one more child would rather not use normal hormone therpy would like homopathic hormone therpy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Lots of midwives are into natural aspects of pregnancies, maybe there are some in your area? Also, La Leche League has moms of all ages who are in different categories of conception and birthing of ages and breastfeeding. I found them very very helpful even though I never breastfed as long as many members did. I'd look for a group of La Leche around you too for advice. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I am 51 and started with menopause a couple of years ago. hot flashes, skipping periods for months. Then I started with some new nutritional supplements, no hot flashes now, periods are back, and i ovulate now.  I feel great!  I am not trying to conceive, we have 4 children.  I take supplements to maintain my health.   Thought you might be interested.  email me for more info jmcansler@gmail.com

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2009