What are your plans for the Summer??

Only 3 months to go, we want to go to Disney maybe next year. We will go on day trips to museums, amusement parks, Camping in a cabin of course, hit the local pool a must, and maybe have a few bar-b ques.

And try to have a family get together, kinda like a Family Reunion.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sitting in the sunshine reading books :) I love to relax.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My very same expectation! the pool is only if my sister gets to visit with her kids!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Not much at the moment. The baby and I will be going to Florida someime in the summer for a week but besides that we're just going to relax and enjoy the warm weather.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• lol travel we are going to florida , minnesota, utah , louisiana, oklahoma, and wisconsin . we are having a new baby in april so everyone wants to see her so we are going to see family this year
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Nothing. Same as we do the rest of the year. We never have plans set up cuz money is never available for extras.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 10:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• we will go to lots of parks, water parks, the zoo. My dad is a teacher so he is off during the summer so we will probably spend a ton of time with him and my bros. And hopefully by then our backyard will be fenced in so we will just play outside in the sandbox and good stuff like that. Man I am so ready for the warm weather and no more of this raining and freezing one day and the next it is 80. I live in Texas. LOL
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Little league, little league, and more little league!! Maybe a long weekend at some point for a mini vacation. Swimming, fishing, puberty..... that's about it! ;)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• oh CAN"T WAIT> my kids and I are gonna sit on our town's beach and watch the ocean enjoying popsicles they sell on the beach!! just love seeing the sun rise and the moon set at the same time on our boardwalk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Graduation baby! Graduation Party, we have 4 weddings, a ton of birthdays and some camping. Plus my boards and start working!

Can't wait!!
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• We go to the pool everyday. My second oldest is starting middle school at a science & tech school next fall and they all have to attend summer school from the end of June through the end of July, it's required. So we won't go anywhere this summer probably. We will try to hit up Water World at least once.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 12, 2009