Is there really a shampoo/conditioner that won't fade out your hair color?

or is it inevitable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• it happens over time yes but i use pantene pro v ice shine and it seems to not fade the hair color as fast
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Back to Basics have a great lavender shampoo for colored hair.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 11:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• dont use shampoo for the first couple of days after you dye it. it strips your hair. just condit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• conditioner, sorry i click the answer button before i was done
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yes! Avon's ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Color Reviving Shampoo and Conditioner are amazing and they're just $4.00 a bottle. The bottle lasts forever too! I've tried a lot of the expensive brands from salons and I actually like these better! If you'd like to try them I'll through in free shipping with code fsany from my webpage www.youravon.com/dhullum ! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Arbonne's FC5 shampoo and conditioner have whole cell kiwi extract plus plus Vitamin A and E. Kiwi is great for color treated hair. Conditioner has Fresh Carrot cells along with Vitamin A,C and E. Hair is soft and shiny and color looks great. PM me if you are interested in more info
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 5:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My stylist showed me Dumb Blonde for highlights and I've noticed a huge difference in my hair color lasting longer
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 7:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• No, because all shampoo contains sulfur. If you go into a cosmotology store, they will tell you that.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2009