What's with Twitter?

And does NBC have a contract with them? Both late night shows were all about it last night. Do you Twitter? And what is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Entertainment

• I just found twitter & I love it - but I'm a mommyblogger so I'm constantly online during my down time anyway! twitter is just a place to share your random & wondering thoughts from your day; it's nothing life-changing - it's just another fun way for people to contact through the wonderful world of the internet!!!
    mommaruth07

Answer by mommaruth07 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I just heard about this too. It sounds pretty lame, if you ask me. From my understanding its just a site where you answer one quetion:What are you doing? Then you update it throughout the day...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• WTH is Twitter?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I see lots of people on Facebook who update with Twitter. I wondered what it was too.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 8:45 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• So let me get this straight...unlike Facebook/Myspace where you have the option to set it up to be private, you post something on Twitter like-where you're going for spring break, and anyone can reply to your message?
    sharebearmomof2

Answer by sharebearmomof2 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2009