What's typically done at a 36 wk OB appointment?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nothing was done at mine. Some docs do a pelvic, but I never had those till about 39 weeks
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• they will measure you and most likel ycheck to see if you are dialating .. it really depends on your pregnancy tho if your high risk or not but pretty much nothing diff from before unless you havent been checked for strep b then this would be around the time they will check for that
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yeah they have always done another pap at mine, check for strep b and all the other normal stuff. And checked for dilation, blood pressure all the normal stuff. If you have any questions about your birth plan or hospital policy now would be a good time to ask.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:24 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• at mine the doc said my son didnt have that much fluid around him and started me
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 3:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2009