Who makes the best reasonably-priced jogging stroller?

Who makes the best reasonably-priced jogging stroller? I'm looking for one under $200. I know some of them say on the box that they are not meant for jogging. I want one that is. Thanks!

AlyKen

Asked by AlyKen at 11:29 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Jeep brand...have you tried Toys R Us or Target.com
    bellasmommy09

Answer by bellasmommy09 at 11:53 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If it has a front swivel wheel - even if that wheel can be locked so it doesn't swivel - then it is meant for walking and very light jogging only. Keep that in mind when looking!

I have a Dreamer Design and love it but it was about $400. The nice thing is that it holds a child up to 80 pounds so I can keep taking a morning "power walk" with my preschooler.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• There is one on sale at Babies R Us for 90 dollars. I didn't really look in to it, just saw it in the ad I get in the mail. It might not be a true jogging stroller, but probably worth looking in to.
    thrsbobrow

Answer by thrsbobrow at 2:10 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If you are actually going to go jogging with it, like a lot then I would spend more than $200. To me, all the ones under that price point are not really meant for jogging. If you plan on just using it to go the mall and such then I would get one with a swivel wheel. Ones without are really meant for running. I have a BOB, but it was pricey. Just look at reviews and go see in person before you make a decision. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:21 AM on Mar. 13, 2009