Do you really know Jesus?

The beginning of the new testament is all about Jesus.What he did and believed in.What he taught and sacrificed.If you are to act like you know him then prove it and read the truth and stop spreading lies.Jesus was friends with sinners.His goal was to reach out to them. To teach and spread the word of GOD.(His and our father.)Jesus did not respect sinners or blasphemers.He came to tell all the people that the ten commandments are to be lived by.While he was here he healed all the sick,blind and maimed.To lead by example.He lived to die a horrible and lonely death for us so that we may change our ways and enter Heaven through him and his love.He was laughed at,beaten,spat on,called everything under the sun for you and I.He then was crucified.Then brought back to life as proof there are no bounds to the glory of our father the Lord.He knew what was going to happen before hand and still his love for us was great.This is the truth

Alize26

Asked by Alize26 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think its funny people think Jesus respected sinners. No he came to save them yes. Not to say "Good job!" Just because he ate with them and preached to them did not mean he respected their way of living in any shape or form. To say so seems kinda silly.He came to tell them what way they should live. If he respected and accepted sinners for who they are he wouldn't feel the need to save them and preach his fathers wishes.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• Trick question as no one really knows him.

No one was alive when he was around and no one knows what truths were written or which were expanded upon after he was gone.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• The Truth for you but not all people follow the same as you...

No one was alive when he was around and no one knows what truths were written or which were expanded upon after he was gone.  Agreed...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:47 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• That and the Bible has been re-written and translated over MANY years.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Repeat after me......my computer is not a pulpit.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Doubt is the devils tool to manipulate. As women I had thought you could see this for yourselves.All atheists say the same thing. The devil wants you to believe this.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• The biggest accomplishment of the devil was convincing the world he doesn't exist.
    Alize26

Answer by Alize26 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• You're right, we do need to go back,and re-read,and see how we are to live as Christians. I'm as guilty as anyone,and I admit it. I'm also a sinner,saved by grace,and I'm grateful to God for that. I know I need to be more like Jesus,and quit letting the flesh take over so much. Thank you so much for this timely reminder. We truly do worship an awesome,amazing God. Who gave us His word,as lamp to my feet,and a light for my path Psalms 119:105. And, praise be to He who alone it worthy!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• AMEN Alize! You are so right about the enemy,and his tricks.
    Anonymous