my 3yr old........

My daughter has this fever that runs about 99.9 to 101 .6 and yesterday when i took her to see her doctor he said no ear infection what else could be causing this ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Probably an ear infection, sometimes it takes more than a day to clear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Sometimes "mysterious" fevers in little girls can be urinary tract infections or bladder infections. The symptoms these carry sometimes are too difficult for little ones to describe. Does she take alot of baths or sit and play in her bath water for extended periods? Could just be the crud going around. My doctors rule of thumb is that if my kids are running a fever for 3 or more days she wants to see them. I would just give OTC meds to keep fever under control and wait a few more days. If not better, I would call Dr. again. Good Luck to you and ur little one!
    fbic72

Answer by fbic72 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 12, 2009