How to overcome the symthom of not being able to control your bladder?

The past few days I was not able to control my bladder and I wet before I reached the toilet......

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Health

• you should probably see a could be UTI or something

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• What is a symthom?

Answer by phazed.0ut at 4:09 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have the same problem. Ugh, it never happened before I was pregnant now all of the sudden when its time go, I have to go or otherwise I lose control. Im too embarrassed to go to the dr about it. Let me know what you find out. So I have no advice just wanted to let you know you werent the only one with this problem.

Answer by mrschrono at 7:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Search the internet for Kegel exercises. It a muscle strengthing exercise for the vaginal wall, I've read that it also helps with bladder control. Also, try going to the bathroom frequently to avoid any embarssing incidents, like we tell our kids try to go even when you don't feel you have to. Good luck.

Answer by shoegal at 8:03 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I would really recommend going to a urologist just to rule out things. I had urgency and pain but I also had blood in the urine. There are medicines they can give to help with the urgency (feeling like you have to go right now). Sometimes it is from bladder spasms. Really could be something simple like weak muscles. It really is a good idea to get it checked out, they really can help. Good luck!

Answer by mandemom at 9:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2008