im going to be a first time mom what do i do?

will the child birth hurt? what do you do if your a young mother and the father left you? what happens if you dont make enough money but because of the salary of the owner of the house is to much to get help but they have 8 people to take care of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if there are 8 people then the salary has to be pretty darn high to not get assistance
    id try you never know
    young mom that is nothing i was 17 when i had my first and the idiot left me just dont dwell on it keep your head up and think about that little baby
    yes child birth will hurt lol honey you dialate 10 cm and push a head out but it is worth it trust me
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• take it one day at a time....you can do it.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i would go apply for assistance i know where i live they do not expect others too pay for you it all goes on your income you just need to get a note from those you live with showing what your share of the bills are and all. it will be hard at first no lie but you can do it and figure out how too make things work for you and your baby i did it with my first for over 3yrs let friends and family help if they want too just hang in there and don't let the negative people get too you
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:36 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i grew up with 5 brothers and a sister and it can be hard but ull be fine just breath and relax...being a mom is the best thing ever im 18 and pregnant with my 2nd
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:48 PM on Mar. 12, 2009