How do you find clothes that fit right after pregnancy?

I went from 103-105 lbs to 148lbs while i was pregnant. My boobs went from 34B to a 36C......now I am 112 and 34b .....however my hips are wider adn my but is flat. OH and I am SHORT, nothing fits and sizes are never consistant!

PTBAAMom

Asked by PTBAAMom at 12:00 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• YEP...same thing happened to me! My body is not the same either. I just try to look more at how my clothes fit, vs what the tag says. THey even say to do that to perfect little bodies on What not to Wear!
    Anonymous

• I had the same problem after having my but I find clothes from walmart and old navy to fit me.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I had the same problem -- was close to my pre-pregnancy weight within a few weeks after giving birth but my butt was flatter and my hips were wider. I just found a few pairs of my old pants that fit me relatively well (I may have bought a couple of new pairs too) during those transition months. Fortunately, my hips went back to normal and my butt got SOMEWHAT more normal within 4 to 6 months, so I can now wear MOST of my old stuff without the butt looking too empty.
    muse76

Answer by muse76 at 8:19 AM on Mar. 13, 2009