What to do with Chicken drums and thighs?

I need some ideas for some chicken!

Anyone got any good recipes? I was looking for crockpot recipes BUT if you have really tasty one done another way-please share!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Chicken Cacciatore. I don't have the recipe handy, but it's really good.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 12:04 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• soak the chicken in hot sauce and a couple of eggs for an hour or more...doesn't taste hot or spicy but give it a great flavor...then flour it and fry it ITS DELICIOUS..just not very healthy lol
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 12:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I usually grill drumsticks and thighs, rub with olive oil, sprinkle with lemon pepper and garlic powder and hot pepper flakes...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:07 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Chicken & Rice, Salsa Chicken, sweet & sour chicken, chicken with gravy, cream cheese chicken.....and many more, all done in a crock pot!!!

Here's a link to my favorite recipe site's crockpot chicken recipes: http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?q%5B%5D=chicken&q%5B%5D=crock+pot&ls=re
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• go to allrecipes.com. The people test and rate the recipes. I only make things 4 stars and higher and always have loved the recipes from that site.

It has several recipes for crockpot cooking, which I love to do!

Good Luck
    SufiMajik

Answer by SufiMajik at 1:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• BAKE IT
    910chelle

Answer by 910chelle at 2:50 PM on Mar. 12, 2009