What do you think?

Ok so my hubby and I are in our mid to later 20's, and when we are making out (it sounds so childish! LOL) but yes when we french kiss (again so chidish) we do it the way we did when we were teenagers. I just feel silly. I cant help but think that way. Like i was saying it sounds childish the way i am talking about it, but again I just feel silly. Just wondering if you and your sig other kiss this way? You know the whole tongue in circles thing. LOL Its just funny and I was thinking about it...because when i think of passionitly kissing him i dont think it should be like we did when we were teenagers! I know dumb question! LOL ;)

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 12:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• that is mostly the way i kiss my hubby lol but sometimes we suck on eachothers tongue and lips lol i dunno......i like the question though its a good thought and its always good to feel like a school girl when u are talking about stuff like that atleast i think so....kinda makes u feel a lil young and flirty lol
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 12:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Not a dumb question. We do that sometimes. Not all the time but we do kiss a lot and I am 23 and he is 25.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It's totally normal!! It is not childish!!  So before you were married, what did you think all us married people do to have babies?  We have wild monkey sex, thats what we do!  Just like we did in the back seat of his car when we were dating!  So do you think all of us old married women don't make out with our hubby's? Girl, making out is the best turn on!  I have been married only 12 years, so who knows, maybe I'm clueless and don't even know it.  Hasn't changed for me though :)

ericadrian

Answer by ericadrian at 12:28 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• LOL...no Im not saying that, i just think it feels like i am a teenager again. I guess i really like the whole kiss...kiss...kiss...slip the tongue...kiss...kiss...like that, but when we do the whole tongue in circles i feel like a young girl again!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 12:32 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It's good and don't stop doing it :)! I heard a good french kiss each morning reminds your hubby what a hotttie he is and that you still want him. You know men, they always gotta feel like they're king of the world!
    ericadrian

Answer by ericadrian at 12:38 PM on Mar. 12, 2009